Naked reverse : Secretary Sullivan's rescission of his delegation of investigative authority to the Inspector General : a staff report / prepared for the use of the Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations of the Committee on Energy and Commerce, U.S. House of Representatives
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1990., Washington, D.C. : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Printing Office, and [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iv, 68 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Energy and Commerce. Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Committee prints
- At head of title: 101st Congress, 2d session. Committee print. Committee print 101-S. and "April 1990."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 23479734