Need for an independent counsel to investigate U.S. government assistance to Iraq / Committee on the Judiciary, House of Representatives, One Hundred Second Congress, second session
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1992., Washington, D.C. : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Printing Office, and [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (vi, 144 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Committee prints
- At head of title: 102d Congress, 2d session. Committee print. Ser. no. 7. and "June 1992."
View MARC record | catkey: 23479738