America at risk : findings and recommendations on the role of the fire service in the prevention and control of risks in America / America Burning Recommissioned
- Corporate Author:
- America Burning Recommissioned (U.S.)
- [Emmitsburg, Md.] : United States Fire Administration, 
- Physical Description:
- 62 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States Fire Administration
United States. Federal Emergency Management Agency
Full Text available online
- This report, America at Risk, builds on the meetings of America Burning, Recommissioned, and is based on statements, discussions and recommendations that were issued on May 3rd by the Commission as the 'Principal Findings and Recommendations.
- "FA-223/June 2002".
Shipping list no.: 2003-0040-P.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from DHS web site. Address as of 5/9/07: http://www.usfa.dhs.gov/downloads/pdf/publications/fa-223-508.pdf; current access available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 2347976