Office of Technology Assessment for the Congress : hearing before the Subcommittee on Computer Services of the Committee on Rules and Administration, United States Senate, Ninety-second Congress, second session on S. 2302 and H.R. 10243, to establish an Office of Technology Assessment for the Congress as an aid in the identification and consolidation of existing and probably impacts of technological application; to amend the National Science Foundation Act of 1950; and for other purposes, March 2, 1972
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Rules and Administration. Subcommittee on Computer Services
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1972.
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iv, 120 pages).
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 23480585