To amend the Equal Credit Opportunity Act of 1974 : hearings before the Subcommittee on Consumer Affairs of the Committee on Banking, Currency and Housing, House of Representatives, Ninety-fourth Congress, first session on H.R. 3386, a bill to amend the Equal Credit Opportunity Act to include discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, and age, and for other purposes, April 22 and 23, 1975
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Banking, Currency, and Housing. Subcommittee on Consumer Affairs
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1975. and [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iv, 141 pages).
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings and HeinOnline civil rights and social justice
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 23481161