The life, trial, and execution of Captain John Brown : known as "Old Brown of Ossawatomie" ; with a full account of the attempted insurrection at Harper's Ferry / compiled from official and authentic sources ; including Cooke's confession and all the incidents of the execution
- De Witt, R. M. (Robert M.), 1827-1877
- Additional Titles:
- Harper's Ferry insurrection
- Miami, Fla. : Mnemosyne Pub. Co., 1969.
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (pages -108, 8 unnumbered leaves of plates) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Brown, John, 1800-1859 and Virginia. Circuit Court (Jefferson Co.)
- John Brown was tried in the Circuit Court of Jefferson County, then in Virginia, Oct. 25-Nov. 2, 1859, for treason, for conspiring with slaves to produce insurrection, and for murder.
- Related Titles:
- Insurrection at Harper's Ferry
Trial of John Brown
- Reprint. Originally published: New York : Robert M. De Witt, 1859.
"The insurrection at Harper's Ferry, Sunday night, Oct. 16, 1859" (pages 29-38) ; "The trial of John Brown" (pages 57-95).
View MARC record | catkey: 23482082