Money and politics in America, 1755-1775 : a study in the Currency Act of 1764 and the political economy of revolution / by Joseph Albert Ernst
- Ernst, Joseph Albert
- Chapel Hill : University of North Carolina Press,  and [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xix, 403 pages) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Institute of Early American History and Culture (Williamsburg, Va.)
- HeinOnline legal classics library, HeinOnline taxation & economic reform in America, and HeinOnline UNC Press law publications
- "Published for the Institute of Early American History and Culture, Williamsburg, Virginia."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 379-393) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 23482174