Revised Universal copyright convention : hearing before the Committee on Foreign Relations, United States Senate, Ninety-second Congress, second session, on Executive G, 92D Congress, 2D session, the Universal copyright convention, as revised at Paris on July 24, 1971, together with two related protocols, August 2, 1972
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Foreign Relations
- Additional Titles:
- Universal copyright convention
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1972. and [Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iv, 158 pages) : charts
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents and HeinOnline intellectual property law collection
- Related Titles:
- Universal Copyright Convention (1952 September 6) and Universal Copyright Convention (1971 July 24)
- J.W. Fulbright, chairman.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 23482241