A brief disquisition of the law of nature : according to the principles and method laid down in the Reverend Dr. Cumberland's (now Lord Bishop of Peterborough's) Latin treatise on that subject. : as also his confutations of Mr. Hobb's principles, put into another method / by James Tyrrell
- Tyrrell, James, 1642-1718
- Additional Titles:
- Law of nature
- London : Printed for W. Rogers in Fleet Street, R. Knaplock in St. Paul's church-yard, A. Bell in Cornhil, and T. Cockeril in the Poultry, 1701. and [Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Second edition corrected and somewhat enlarged.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (lxxii, 380 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Cumberland, Richard, 1631-1718
View MARC record | catkey: 23482647