Project management and leadership challenges, Volume II. 2 [electronic resource] : Understanding human factors and workplace environment / M. Aslam Mirza
- Mirza, M. Aslam
- [Place of publication not identified] : Business Expert Press, 2018.
- Physical Description:
- 213 pages
- Portfolio and project management collection
- Project management and leadership challenges, Volume II : Understanding human factors and workplace environment -- Abstract -- Contents -- Acknowledgments -- CHAPTER 1: The Human Factors in Project Management -- CHAPTER 2: Human Psychology -- CHAPTER 3: Human Behavior -- CHAPTER 4: Moving to Peak Performance -- CHAPTER 5: Workplace Environment Enablers -- CHAPTER 6: Transformational Management -- CHAPTER 7: Management of Changing Workplace -- Bibliography -- Index.
- Project management is both a science and an art that duly emphasizes on human aspects. The approach is leadership intensive in order to make a right decision at the right time in the right manner to move in the right strategic direction. Project management systems require a "good fit" of well-served human aspects of team members. The engagement of team members is enhanced with satisfying their human needs and helps in environment for working together. Individuals support one another and collectively reach a desired result effectively and efficiently. You learn the challenges for human factors in order to advance with the project management approach, the psychological aspects, and how to fill in the gaps. The underpinning human behaviors are discussed for effective management. The understanding of human factors need to be managed to perform beyond mediocrity. The transformation endeavor in project management helps to deal with a unique project of reshaping an organization, which requires unique transformational requirements to withstand the challenges. Managing workplace environment means dealing with digital economy; combining robotics, AI, and humans; and exercising critical thinking coupled with collective wisdom.
- 9781947441743 and 9781947441750
- 2156-8189 and 2156-8200
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 23484395