Advances in applied mechanics. Volume forty six / edited by Stephane P.A. Bordas, Professor or Computational Mechanics Research Unit in Engineering, University of Luxembourg and School of Engineering, Cardiff University
- San Diego, CA : Academic Press, an imprint of Elsevier, 2013.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xi, 128 pages) : illustrations (some color).
- Additional Creators:
- Bordas, Stéphane P.
- Advances in applied mechanics ; volume forty six
- 1. Continuum theory for the edge of an open lipid bilayer / Aisa Biria, Mohsen Maleki, and Eliot Fried -- 2. A variational approach to modeling coupled thermo-mechanical nonlinear dissipative behaviors / Laurent Stainier.
- Provides articles on topics in the mechanical sciences, primarily of interest to scientists and engineers working in the various branches of mechanics, but also of interest to the many who use the results of investigations in mechanics in various application areas, such as aerospace, chemical, civil, environmental, mechanical and nuclear engineering.
- 9780123964663 electronic bk., 0123964660 electronic bk., 9780128023365 electronic bk., 0128023368 electronic bk., and 9780123965226
- "ISSN: 0065-2156."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 23484645