Intestinal stem cell niche / edited by Dominique Bonnet
- Cambridge, MA : Elsevier/Academic Press, 2018.
- First edition.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Bonnet, Dominique, Dr.
- Advances in stem cells and their niches, 2468-5097 ; volume two
- Intro; Title page; Table of Contents; Copyright; Contributors; Preface; Chapter One: Intestinal Stem Cells and Their Defining Niche; Abstract; 1 The Mammalian Intestinal Epithelium; 2 ISC and Their Markers; 3 Signaling Pathways Regulating Crypt Homeostasis; 4 Organoid Culture and the Experimental Niche; 5 The Epithelial Niche: Paneth Cells and Deep Crypt Secretory Cells; 6 The Mesenchymal Niche; 7 The Microbial Niche; Chapter Two: Multitasking Paneth Cells in the Intestinal Stem Cell Niche; Abstract; 1 Paneth Cells: From Schwalbe and Paneth to the Discovery of Their Secretory Role
2 The Intestinal Crypt Stem Cell Niche3 PCs, Dysbiosis, and IBD; 4 Conclusive Remarks; Chapter Three: Intestinal Stem Cells and Their Niche at Homeostasis and Under Stress; Abstract; 1 The Gut: From Structure to Regeneration; 2 Concept of Niche; 3 Conclusions; Chapter Four: Extracellular Matrix Remodeling in Intestinal Homeostasis and Disease; Abstract; 1 Mammalian Intestine and the Surrounding Niche; 2 ECM Dynamics in Intestinal Homeostasis and Regeneration; 3 ECM Dynamics in IBD; 4 ECM Dynamics in CRC; 5 Tissue Engineering; 6 Conclusion; Acknowledgments
- 9780128134825 (electronic bk.)
0128134828 (electronic bk.)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 23484843