Theory of Practical Cellular Automaton [electronic resource] / by Xuewei Li, Jinpei Wu, Xueyan Li.
- Li, Xuewei
- Singapore : Springer Singapore : Imprint: Springer, 2018.
- Physical Description:
- XIII, 352 pages : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Wu, Jinpei, Li, Xueyan, and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Chapter 1 Ideological Foundation of the Cellular Automaton -- Chapter 2 Principle of the Cellular Automaton -- Chapter 3 Modeling Method of the Cellular Automaton -- Chapter 4 Complexity of the Cellular Automaton -- Chapter 5 Cellular Genetic Algorithm -- Chapter 6 Cellular Neural Network -- Chapter 7 Agent- Cellular Automaton -- Chapter 8 Application Fields of the Cellular Automaton -- Chapter 9 Concluding Remarks---Future Prospect.
- This book addresses the intellectual foundations, function, modeling approaches and complexity of cellular automata; explores cellular automata in combination with genetic algorithms, neural networks and agents; and discusses the applications of cellular automata in economics, traffic and the spread of disease. Pursuing a blended approach between knowledge and philosophy, it assigns equal value to methods and applications. .
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 23485080