Proceedings of GeoShanghai 2018 International Conference: Advances in Soil Dynamics and Foundation Engineering [electronic resource] / edited by TONG Qiu, Binod Tiwari, Zhen Zhang
- Singapore : Springer Singapore : Imprint: Springer, 2018.
- Physical Description:
- XXI, 840 pages 630 illustrations : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Qiu, Tong, 1977-, Tiwari, Binod, Zhang, Zhen, and SpringerLink (Online service)
- This book is the sixth volume of the proceedings of the 4th GeoShanghai International Conference that was held on May 27 - 30, 2018. This volume, entitled “Advances in Soil Dynamics and Foundation Engineering”, covers the recent advances and technologies in soil dynamics and foundation engineering. These papers are grouped into four categories: (1) soil dynamics and earthquake engineering, (2) deep excavations and retaining structures, (3) shafts and deep foundations, and (4) offshore geotechnics. It presents the state-of-the-art theories, experiments, methodologies and findings in the related areas. The book may benefit researchers and scientists from the academic fields of soil dynamics and earthquake engineering, geotechnical engineering, geoenvironmental engineering, transportation engineering, geology, mining and energy, as well as practical engineers from the industry.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 23485151