Artificial Intelligence and Soft Computing [electronic resource] : 17th International Conference, ICAISC 2018, Zakopane, Poland, June 3-7, 2018, Proceedings, Part II / edited by Leszek Rutkowski, Rafał Scherer, Marcin Korytkowski, Witold Pedrycz, Ryszard Tadeusiewicz, Jacek M. Zurada
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2018.
- Physical Description:
- XXVI, 814 pages 307 illustrations : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Rutkowski, Leszek, Scherer, Rafał, Korytkowski, Marcin, Pedrycz, Witold, Tadeusiewicz, Ryszard, Zurada, Jacek M., and SpringerLink (Online service)
- The two-volume set LNAI 10841 and LNAI 10842 constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 17th International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Soft Computing, ICAISC 2018, held in Zakopane, Poland in June 2018. The 140 revised full papers presented were carefully reviewed and selected from 242 submissions. The papers included in the second volume are organized in the following five parts: computer vision, image and speech analysis; bioinformatics, biometrics, and medical applications; data mining; artificial intelligence in modeling, simulation and control; and various problems of artificial intelligence.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Part Of:
- Springer eBooks
View MARC record | catkey: 23485341