Shenandoah County general highway map [cartographic material] : [Virginia] / prepared by Virginia Department of Transportation in cooperation with U.S. Department of Transportation, Federal Highway Administration
- Corporate Author:
- Virginia. Department of Transportation
- Additional Titles:
- General highway map, Shenandoah County : [Virginia], Filing title: Shenandoah County, Alternate panel title: Shenandoah County, Commonwealth of Virginia, Accompanying sheet title: General highway map, Supplement A, Shenandoah County, and Alternate accompanying sheet title: Shenandoah County (A), Commonwealth of Virginia
- Richmond : Virginia Dept. of Transportation, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : color ; 47 x 58 cm, folded to 25 x 10 cm + 1 sheet of insets
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Federal Highway Administration
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale approximately 1:126,000 (W 79⁰00ʹ--W 78⁰15ʹ/N 39⁰15ʹ--N 38⁰30ʹ).
- Panel title., "Roads correct to July 1, 1995.", Insets on supplement sheet: 1. Edinburg area -- 2. Tom Brooks area -- 3. Strasburg area -- 4. Orkney Springs -- 5. Quicksburg area -- 6. Woodstock area -- 7. New Market area -- 8. Fishers Hill area -- 9. Mount Jackson, four times map scale., Includes location map, "Inset key," mileage statistics table, population table, and notes., Accompanying sheet includes 9 city insets., and "85" and "85A."
View MARC record | catkey: 2348753