Hart-Scott-Rodino Antitrust Procedure Amendments Act : hearing before the Subcommittee on Monopolies and Commercial Law of the Committee on the Judiciary, House of Representatives, One Hundredth Congress, first session on H.R. 586, Hart-Scott-Rodino Antitrust Procedure Amendments Act, March 26, 1987
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee on Monopolies and Commercial Law
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1989., Washington, DC : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, Congressional Sales Office, U.S. Government Printing Office, and [Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 148 pages).
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche., Shipping list no.: 89-280-P., and "Serial no. 127."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 23487541