Proposed balanced budget constitutional amendments : hearings before the Subcommittee on Monopolies and Commercial Law of the Committee on the Judiciary, House of Representatives, One Hundredth Congress, first session on proposed balanced budget constitutional amendments, October 15, November 17, and November 18, 1987
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee on Monopolies and Commercial Law
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1989., Washington, DC : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, Congressional Sales Office, U.S. Government Printing Office, and [Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (vii, 1,146 pages) : illustrations
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche., Shipping list no.: 89-145-P., and "Serial no. 85."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 23487967