Taxes on incomes, inheritances, and gifts : hearings before a subcommittee of the Committee on the Judiciary, United States Senate, Eighty-third Congress, second session on S.J. Res. 23, proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States relative to taxes on incomes, inheritances, and gifts, April 27, 1954
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee on Constitutional Amendments
- Washington : United States Government Printing Office, 1954. and [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iv, 232 pages) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. Joint Economic Committee
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- "Constitutional limitation on Federal income, estate, and gift tax rates: materials assembled for the Joint Committee on the Economic Report and the Select Committee on Representatives": pages 59-110.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 108-110).
View MARC record | catkey: 23488195