Congress and Porto Rico
- Corporate Author:
- United States
- Additional Titles:
- HeinOnline index title: Legislative history of Porto Rico Organic Act and Civil Code P.L. 56-69
Public Law 56-69
- [Washington, D.C.] : [Arnold & Porter], [between 1945 and 2013]
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (2 volumes, various pagings).
- Additional Creators:
- Arnold & Porter
- HeinOnline U.S. federal legislative history library
HeinOnline core collection
- "A Compilation showing the Bills and Resolutions introduced in Congress and the action thereon respecting the Government of Porto Rico, and related matters; Together with reference to Congressional Documents and Reports, including so far as practicable clippings from the Congressional Record showing the debates pertaining to Porto Rico".
"An Act Temporarily to provide revenues and a civil government for Porto Rico, and for other purposes.": volume 2, page 346.
Volume 2 contains documents dated as late as 1901.
View MARC record | catkey: 23488309