Federal Power Act of 1920 : P.L. 66-280, 41 Stat 1063, June 10, 1920
- Corporate Author:
- United States
- Additional Titles:
- HeinOnline index title: Legislative history of the Federal Power Act of 1920 P.L. 66-280, P.L. 92-516, 86 Stat. 973, P.L. 92-516, 86 Stat. 973, and Public Law 92-516
- [Washington, D.C.] : Arnold & Porter, [between 1945 and 2013]
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (6 volumes, various pagings).
- Additional Creators:
- Arnold & Porter
- HeinOnline U.S. federal legislative history library
HeinOnline core collection
- "An Act: To create a Federal Power Commission; to provide for the improvement of navigation; the development of water power; the use of the public lands in relation thereto, and to repeal section 18 of the River and Harbor Appropriation Act, approved August 8, 1917, and for other purposes.": volume 1, document no.1.
View MARC record | catkey: 23488341