The general statutes of Connecticut : revision of 1949 in force January 15, 1949 : with the Constitution of the United States, and the Constitution of the State of Connecticut
- Corporate Author:
- Uniform Title:
- Laws, etc. (Compiled statutes : 1949)
- Hartford, Conn. : Bond Press, Inc.,  and [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (4 volumes).
- Additional Creators:
- Comley, William H., Roscassi, Leon, Shapiro, Louis, Avitabile, Matthew J., Stapleton, Luke H., Leipner, Benjamin M., and Wanderer, Herbert B.
- HeinOnline state statutes: a historical archive
- "Published by authority of the State.", Editors: William H. Comley, Leon Roscassi, Louis Shapiro, Matthew J. Avitabile, Luke H. Stapleton, Benjamin M. Leipner, Herbert B. Wanderer., and Volume  contains Index to the general statutes, revision of 1949, and Reference table showing the disposition of the sections of the Revision of 1930 and each section of the 1935-1947 supplements to the General statutes and the Public acts passed at the special sessions held in 1948.
- Supplement Note:
- Accompanied by 1955 supplement (2 volumes (xliv, 1709 pages)) and November 1955 supplement (124 pages).
View MARC record | catkey: 23488624