Compiled statutes of New Jersey / published under the authority of the Legislature by virtue of an act approved April 12, 1910
- Corporate Author:
- New Jersey
- Uniform Title:
- Laws, etc. (Compiled statutes : 1911)
- Newark, N.J. : Soney & Sage, 1911.
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (5 volumes (cxii, 6,569 pages)).
- HeinOnline state statutes: a historical archive
- v. 1. Abatement-Civil service -- v. 2. Clams and oysters Interstate Park -- v. 3. Intoxicating liquors-Replevin -- v. 4. Reports Young men's Christian associations -- v. 5. Index of volumes 1-4. Table of session laws (appendix A) List of acts repealed (appendix B) List of omitted acts (appendix C).
- Prepared by the editorial staff of West Publishing Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 23488768