Civil code of the state of Louisiana : with the statutory amendments from 1825 to 1853, inclusive, and references to the decisions of the Supreme Court of Louisiana to the sixth volume of annual reports / compiled and edited by Thomas Gibbes Morgan
- Corporate Author:
- Uniform Title:
- Civil Code of the State of Louisiana (1825)
- New Orleans : J.B. Steel, 1854.
New-York : John F. Trow, printer and stereotyper
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 volume (various pagings)).
- Additional Creators:
- Morgan, Thomas Gibbes, 1799-1861
- Language Note:
- Text in English and French on opposite pages.
- "This edition of the Civil Code of Louisiana is a reprint of the edition of 1825, published by authority of the state. The editor has not felt at liberty to make any alterations in the text, except to correct manifest errors"--Advertisement.
Paged in duplicate.
Three handwritten pages, a-c, and one unnumbered typewritten page dated March 1970, inserted after the title page.
View MARC record | catkey: 23488939