United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit, Vandana Upadhyay, plaintiff-appellant, v. Aetna Life Insruance Company, a Connecticut corporation, in its capacities as a fiduciary and an administrator of the Symmetricom, Inc. long term disability benefits plan, and ERISA-regulated employee welfare benefit plan, defendants-appellees : on appeal from the United States District Court for the Northern District of California : brief amicus curiae of United Policyholder in support of plaintiff-appellant's petition for rehearing en banc / Michelle L. Roberts, Amy Bach, Daniel Wade
- Roberts, Michelle L.
- Additional Titles:
- HeinOnline index title: Vandana Upadhyay, plaintiff-appellant, Aetna Life Insurance Company, defendants-appellees : brief amicus curiae of United Policyholders in support of plaintiff-appellant's petition for rehearing en banc
- [United States] : [publisher not identified], 
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (vi, 16 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Upadhyay, Vandana
Wade, Daniel (Lawyer)
Aetna Life Insurance Company (Hartford, Conn.)
United States. Court of Appeals (9th Circuit)
United States. District Court (California : Northern District)
- HeinOnline subject compilation of state laws
- At issue is whether the California notice prejudice rule (whereby an insurer must show actual prejudice to defend against a late claim by an insured) controls over an ERISA disability plan's contractual limitations period.
- "No. 14-15420."
"May 18, 2016"--page 15.
- Bibliography Note:
- "Table of authorities": pages iii-vi.
View MARC record | catkey: 23489109