Cane River Creole National Historical Park, Louisiana / National Park Service, U.S. Department of the Interior
- Additional Titles:
- Title from verso: River world shaped by its people
- Washington, D.C. : National Park Service, U.S. Department of the Interior, 2018.
- Last updated 2018.
- Physical Description:
- 1 folded sheet (12 pages) : illustrations (some color), color maps ; 21 x 60 cm, folded to 21 x 10 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States. National Park Service
- Report Numbers:
- I 29.88/6:C 16/2018
- Historic sites—Louisiana—Natchitoches Parish
- National parks and reserves—Louisiana—Natchitoches Parish
- Cotton plantation workers—Louisiana—Natchitoches Parish
- Cotton plantation workers
- Historic sites
- National parks and reserves
- Social conditions
- Cane River Creole National Historical Park (La.)
- Natchitoches Parish (La.)—Social conditions
- Louisiana—Cane River Creole National Historical Park
- Louisiana—Natchitoches Parish
- Title from caption.
Shipping list no.: 2018-0141-P.
Includes small contemporary maps for the "Oakland Plantation", "Magnolia Plantation", and "Cane River National Heritage Area."
View MARC record | catkey: 23489552