Injuries and accident causes in the slaughtering and meat-packing industry, 1943
- McElroy, Frank S. (Frank Shafer)
- Washington, D.C. : United States Department of Labor, Bureau of Labor Statistics, 1946.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (vi, 58 pages) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- McCormack, George R. (George Robertson)
United States. Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Bulletin ; no. 855
- At head of title: United States Department of Labor, L.B. Schwellenbach, secretary. Bureau of Labor Statistics, Isador Lubin, commissioner (on leave). A.F. Hinrichs, acting commissioner.
"This report was prepared in the Industrial Hazards Division by Frank S. McElroy and George R. McCormack"--Page iii.
"Reprinted from the Monthly Labor Review, November and December 1945, with additional data"--Page 1.
View MARC record | catkey: 23490361