Management and leadership for nurse administrators / edited by Linda Roussel
- Burlington, MA : Jones & Bartlett Learning, 
- Copyright Date:
- 6th ed.
- Physical Description:
- xxv, 826 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Roussel, Linda
- Trends shaping nursing leadership : implications for education and practice -- Conceptualizing professional nursing practice -- Emotionally intelligent leadership in nursing and health care organizations -- Ethical nurse leadership -- Change, complexity, and creativity -- Collaborative decision-making and communication : skills and practices -- Organizational structure and analysis -- Human resource development : recruitment, retention, and managing conflict -- Strategic planning and management -- Staffing and scheduling -- Budgeting principles for nurse managers -- Managing the process of care delivery -- Information management and technology -- Health policy, laws, and regulatory issues -- Risk management and legal issues -- Tools for evaluating operations and care delivery systems -- Quality management : key to patient safety -- Performance management and compensation -- The professional nursing staff educator -- Building a portfolio for academic and clinical partnership -- Transformational leadership and evidence-based management in a changing world -- Magnetism : exemplary nursing excellence -- Managing a culturally diverse workforce -- Executive summary in healthcare.
- 9781449614928 (pbk.)
- Description based on surrogate.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 23491481