Integrity in scientific research : creating an environment that promotes responsible conduct / Committee on Assessing Integrity in Research Environments, Board on Health Sciences Policy and Division of Earth and Life Studies, Institute of Medicine, National Research Council of the National Academies
- Corporate Author:
- Committee on Assessing Integrity in Research Environments (U.S.)
- Washington, D.C. : The National Academies Press, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xiv, 202 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
- Additional Creators:
- National Research Council (U.S.) and United States. Office of the Assistant Secretary for Health. Office of Research Integrity
- Executive summary -- 1. Introduction -- 2. Integrity in research -- 3. The Research environment and its impact on integrity in research -- 4. Institutional approaches to fostering integrity in research -- 5. Promoting integrity in research through education -- 6. Evaluation by self-assessment -- 7. Concluding remarks and recommendations -- Appendixes
- 0309085233 and 0309084792 (pbk.)
- "Support for this project was provided by the Office of Research Integrity, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services."--T.p. verso.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Other Forms:
- Also available on the Internet.
View MARC record | catkey: 2349170