Clean Cities Now, Vol. 20, No. 1, Summer 2016 - Tackling Transportation [electronic resource] : Clean Cities and NPS Team Up to Steer National Parks Toward a Sustainable Future
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Office of the Assistant Secretary of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy, 2016. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- 5.6 MB : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory (U.S.), United States. Office of the Assistant Secretary of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Clean Cities Now is the official semi-annual newsletter of Clean Cities, an initiative designed to reduce petroleum consumption in the transportation sector by advancing the use of alternative and renewable fuels, fuel economy improvements, idle-reduction measures, and new technologies, as they emerge.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 06/01/2016., "nrel/ns-5400-66551", and " doe/go-102016-4876"
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 23492114