FY2015 Advanced Combustion Engine Annual Progress Report [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Office of the Assistant Secretary of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy, 2016.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- 390 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy, United States. Office of the Assistant Secretary of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The Advanced Combustion Engine research and development (R&D) subprogram within the DOE Vehicle Technologies Office (VTO) provides support and guidance for many cutting-edge automotive technologies under development. Research focuses on addressing critical barriers to commercializing higher efficiency, very low emissions advanced internal combustion engines for passenger and commercial vehicles.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:doe/ee-1297
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Gurpreet Singh; Roland M. Gravel; Kenneth C. Howden; Leo Breton.
View MARC record | catkey: 23492152