Fuel Cell Technology Status Analysis Project [electronic resource] : Partnership Opportunities (Fact Sheet).
- Washington, D.C. : Fuel Cell Technologies Program (U.S.), 2014.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory (U.S.)
Fuel Cell Technologies Program (U.S.)
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- This fact sheet describes the National Renewable Energy Laboratory's (NREL's) Fuel Cell Technology Status Analysis Project. NREL is seeking fuel cell industry partners from the United States and abroad to participate in an objective and credible analysis of commercially available fuel cell products to benchmark the current state of the technology and support industry growth.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 23492540