Proceedings of the Advanced Turbine Systems Annual Program Review meeting. Volume 2 [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1995. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- 412 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Goal of the 8-year program are to develop cleaner, more efficient, and less expensive gas turbine systems for utility and industrial electric power generation, cogeneration, and mechanical drive units. The conference is held annually for energy executives, engineers, scientists, and other interested parties in industry, academia, and Government. This volume contains 28 poster presentations and appendices; the poster papers are processed separately for the data base.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 10/01/1995., "doe/metc--96/1023-vol.2", " conf-9510109--vol.2", "DE96000562", "NONE", Advanced turbine systems (ATS) annual review, Morgantown, WV (United States), 17-18 Oct 1995., and USDOE Morgantown Energy Technology Center, WV (United States)
View MARC record | catkey: 23492616