Live imaging of follicle stimulating hormone receptors in gonads and bones using near infrared II fluorophore [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Basic Energy Sciences, 2017.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- pages 3,703-3,711 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Basic Energy Sciences and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
In vivoimaging of hormone receptors provides the opportunity to visualize target tissues under hormonal control in live animals.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:1426179
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Chemical Science 8 5 ISSN 2041-6520; CSHCBM AM
Yi Feng; Shoujun Zhu; Alexander L. Antaris; Hao Chen; Yuling Xiao; Xiaowei Lu; Linlin Jiang; Shuo Diao; Kuai Yu; Yan Wang; Sonia Herraiz; Jingying Yue; Xuechuan Hong; Guosong Hong; Zhen Cheng; Hongjie Dai; Aaron J. Hsueh.
Stanford Univ., CA (United States)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 23492707