Positron emission tomography probe to monitor selected sugar metabolism in vivo [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2017.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Additional Creators:
- University of California (System). Regents, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The invention disclosed herein discloses selected ribose isomers that are useful as PET probes (e.g. [18F]-2-fluoro-2-deoxy-arabinose). These PET probes are useful, for example, in methods designed to monitor physiological processes including ribose metabolism and/or to selectively observe certain tissue/organs in vivo. The invention disclosed herein further provides methods for making and using such probes.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:9,592,309
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Owen Witte; Peter M. Clark; Blanca Graciela Flores Castillo; Michael E. Jung; Nikolai M. Evdokimov.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 23493120