Amended Final Report - Antibodies to Radionuclides. Engineering by Surface Display for Immunosensors [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Biological and Environmental Research, 2013.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Biological and Environmental Research
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The relatively new techniques of antibody display, which permit molecular engineering of antibody structure and function, have the potential to revolutionize the way scientists generate binding proteins for specific applications. However, the skills required to efficiently use antibody display techniques have proven difficult for other laboratories to acquire without hands-on training and exchange of laboratory personnel. This research project is designed bring important expertise in antibody display to the State of Louisiana while pursuing a project with direct relevance to the DOE’s EM program.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Blake, Diane A. [Tulane University].
Tulane Univ., New Orleans, LA (United States)
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 23493781