Method for identifying type I diabetes mellitus in humans [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2011. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Additional Creators:
- Pacific Northwest National Laboratory (U.S.), United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- A method and system for classifying subject populations utilizing predictive and diagnostic biomarkers for type I diabetes mellitus. The method including determining the levels of a variety of markers within the serum or plasma of a target organism and correlating this level to general populations as a screen for predisposition or progressive monitoring of disease presence or predisposition.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 04/12/2011., "7,923,253", "US Patent Application 12/291,173", and Metz, Thomas O (Kennewick, WA); Qian, Weijun (Richland, WA); Jacobs, Jon M. (Pasco, WA); Smith, Richard D. (Richland, WA).
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 23493802