Silicon cantilever functionalization for cellulose-specific chemical force imaging of switchgrass [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Science, 2015.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- pages 4,541-4,545 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Science
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- A method for direct functionalization of silicon and silicon nitride cantilevers with bifunctional silanes was tested with model surfaces to determine adhesive forces for different hydrogen-bonding chemistries. Application for biomass surface characterization was tested by mapping switchgrass and isolated switchgrass cellulose in topographic and force-volume mode using a cellulose-specific cantilever.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Analytical Methods 7 11 ISSN 1759-9660 AM
Ida Lee; Barbara R. Evans; Marcus B. Foston; Arthur J. Ragauskas.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 23493834