Bioelectric activity of neurons in tissue culture [electronic resource] : Synaptic interactions and effects of environmental changes
- Washington, D.C. : U.S. Atomic Energy Commission, 1969.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- 169 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
U.S. Atomic Energy Commission
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Tissue cultures were prepared from cerebela and mid-brain of neonatal rats by embedding the explants in plasma clots on cover slips and incubating them in roller tubes at 36°C with nutrient medium consisting of 75% balanced salt solution and 25% calf serum.
- Dissertation Note:
- Thesis. UNCL. Orig. Receipt Date: 31-DEC-70
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Werner T. Schlapfer.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 23494365