Ab Initio Models of Accreting Black Holes with Monte Carlo-based Relativistic Radiation Magnetohydrodynamics [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. National Nuclear Security Administration, 2016.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- 3 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Los Alamos National Laboratory
United States. National Nuclear Security Administration
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- We have carried out a large number of relativistic radiation MHD simulations of black hole accretion. The simulations have been crucial in highlighting the structure of these disk/jet systems.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Joshua C. Dolence; Charles F. Gammie; Benjamin Ryan.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 23495543