Final progress report for "To continue to explore the energy frontier with the ATLAS detector" [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. High Energy Physics Division, 2016. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- 11 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. High Energy Physics Division and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- We are trying to understand the origin of our universe, the gap between the current theory: the Standard Model (SM) and the very beginning; the question is what led to our universe as we see today, and what are the conditions that might have led to the SM.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 09/13/2016., "doe-iowa--0009968", Usha Mallik., and Univ. of Iowa, Iowa City, IA (United States)
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 23496166