Simulating Supernova Light Curves [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. National Nuclear Security Administration, 2016.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- 59 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Los Alamos National Laboratory
United States. National Nuclear Security Administration
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- This report discusses supernova light simulations. A brief review of supernovae, basics of supernova light curves, simulation tools used at LANL, and supernova results are included. Further, it happens that many of the same methods used to generate simulated supernova light curves can also be used to model the emission from fireballs generated by explosions in the earth’s atmosphere.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Wesley Paul Even; Joshua C. Dolence.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 23496279