Collapse events of two-color optical beams [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Science, 2017.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- Article numbers 031,801(R) : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Science, United States. Army Research Office, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Here in this work, we study optical self-focusing that leads to collapse events for the time-independent model of copropagating beams with different wavelengths. We show that collapse events depend on the combined critical power of two beams for fundamental, vortex, and mixed configurations as well as on the ratio of their individual powers.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:1352539
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Physical Review A 95 3 ISSN 2469-9926; PLRAAN AM
Alexey Sukhinin; Alejandro B. Aceves; Jean-Claude Diels; Ladan Arissian.
Univ. of New Mexico, Albuquerque, NM (United States)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 23496978