NLO evolution of color dipole [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Science, 2008. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- pages 2,561-2,565 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy. Office of Science, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The small-x deep inelastic scattering in the saturation region is governed by the non-linear evolution of Wilson-line operators. In the leading logarithmic approximation it is given by the BK equation for the evolution of color dipoles. In the next-to-leading order the BK equation gets contributions from quark and gluon loops as well as from the tree gluon diagrams with quadratic and cubic nonlinearities.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 09/01/2008., "ark:/13030/qt2mq0m9kh", Acta Physica Polonica. Series B 39 9 ISSN 0587-4254 AW, and Ian Balitsky; Giovanni A. Chirilli.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 23497248