B Physics at the Tevatron [electronic resource] : Run II and Beyond
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Science, 2002.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- 1:06:49 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Science
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Starting in September 1999, a series of workshops was carried out to study the prospects for B physics at the Tevatron. There were four working groups covering CP Violation, Rare and Semileptonic Decays, Mixing and Lifetimes, as well as Production, Fragmentation and Spectroscopy. Upon the completion of a comprehensive written report summarizing the results of this workshop, we will review the highlights of B Physics at the Tevatron in Run II and beyond. On our way to this goal, we will pass by questions such as ‘Why are there so many B factories these days?’ or ‘Why do we also want to do B Physics at Fermilab?’
- Published through SciTech Connect.
"B Physics at the Tevatron Run II and Beyond"
Fermilab Colloquia, Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory (FNAL), Batvia, Illinois (United States), presented on March 06, 2002.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 23497332