Photon flux measurements from the new photoionization mass spectrometer [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1979.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- 1 page : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Argonne National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The Hopfield continuum of helium was generated in approximately 75 torr of helium gas by a high voltage pulsed dc discharge generated by a Velonex Model 350 high power pulse generator, which was used as the driver for two additional stages of high power pulse amplification.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Dehmer, Patricia M. [Argonne National Laboratory (ANL), Argonne, IL (United States)].
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 23497338