Lepton scattering and the slope of the Regge trajectory in an Su<sub>2</sub> Ⓧ Su<sub>2</sub> Ⓧ U<sub>1</sub> gauge theory [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C : United States. Energy Research and Development Administration, 1976.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- 7 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Energy Research and Development Administration and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- One considers again an SU2 x SU2 x U1 gauge theory in which the left-handed leptons (e, ν/sub e/, μ, ν/sub mu/) are in a quartet representation. The model is motivated by requiring duality in its Regge region. One checks that the energy of the Regge region is high but not absurd so that the slopes of the trajectories are not so small as to make the Regge recurrence region forever inaccessible. One also revises the prediction for sub e/e elastic scattering
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:oro--3992-242
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Duane A. Dicus; Vigdor L. Teplitz.
Univ. of Texas, Austin, TX (United States)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 23497359