Statistical mechanics of reacting gases with applications to the equation of state of hydrogen [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : U.S. Atomic Energy Commission, 1972.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- 102 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
U.S. Atomic Energy Commission
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- A method has been developed from fundamental statistical mechanics for systematically correcting the ideal gas equation of state (Saha equation) to take into account the interactions that occur in any real gas.
- Dissertation Note:
- Thesis. UNCL. Orig. Receipt Date: 31-DEC-72
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Forrest J. Rogers.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 23497399