Single atom imaging in high resolution electron microscopy [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C : United States. Energy Research and Development Administration, 1975.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- 106 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- University of California, Berkeley
United States. Energy Research and Development Administration
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The present work is concerned with theoretical studies of atom image contrast and of atom movement, and also with an experimental method for single atom specimen preparation and calibration in high resolution electron microscopy.
- Dissertation Note:
- Thesis. Orig. Receipt Date: 30-JUN-75
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 23497411