Preliminary total cross section measurements using a high temperature Ramsauer apparatus [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C : United States. Energy Research and Development Administration, 1975. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 74-78 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Argonne National Laboratory, United States. Energy Research and Development Administration, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Construction and testing of an apparatus to measure total cross sections for electron scattering from substances which are gaseous only at high temperatures are described.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 12/01/1975., "anl--75-60(pt.1)", and Spence, David [Argonne National Lab., IL (United States)]; Noguchi, T. [Univ. of Chicago, IL (United States). Dept. of Physics].
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 23497480